Here is some important information and frequently asked questions regarding athletics this year (Updated 4.6.21):
Where do I find the schedules and game times?
On the menu of ephratatigers.com, click on “Fall” and then the sport/level you are looking for. Once there click on “Schedule.” Rosters and other team information can be found on those same team pages as well.
Can fans attend HOME contests?
YES – fans must wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and wash their hands frequently.
Can Ephrata fans attend AWAY events?
YES and NO – That decision is up to each school district, but as long as we are in Phase 3, it appears that most school districts will be allowing both home and away spectators for SPRING sports. Fans must wear a mask, spread out, and wash their hands at both home and away games. Many contests will also be live streamed at away events by the host school.
Will the contest be live streamed at Ephrata High School?
YES, for the most part – TigerVision will stream as many HOME varsity events as possible in the sports of Baseball, Fastpitch, Boys’ Soccer, and Track & Field this spring; not every sport and level will be livestreamed. Contests are filmed & broadcasted by our school CTE student club, TIGER VISION. The link to view all home V and JV contests: www.youtube.com/tigervision. BE SURE AND SUSCRIBE TODAY TO SAVE YOUR SEAT!
Where can I find the away game live stream link?
Some contests will be aired live at away events. CLICK HERE: North Central Region Live Streaming Links
Tiger Athletics Social Media Platforms:
What are the rules and protocals that spectators must follow at Ephrata home contests?
Spectator Limitations at Athletic Events during COVID-19:
- Spectators must agree to be socially distant (SPREAD OUT) while viewing the contest.
- Spectators must agree to WEAR A FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES that covers the mouth and nose while in attendance at the event.
- Spectators are asked to show up no earlier than 30 minutes prior to start time, and leave immediately after the event is over. No hanging around the gym/field/facility when the event is over.
- Spectators are asked to NOT attend the event if they or anyone in their party has COVID symptoms up to 24 hours prior to the event.
- Spectators muse agree to NOT attend the event if in the last 14 days they have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 or tested positive themselves.
Other questions? Call the school during office hours: 509-754-5285
THANK YOU AND ENJOY WATCHING TIGER ATHLETICS!